Saturday 24 November 2012

Nail Inspirations : Round Up

Dear Cottons!!! You have been missed! No news from me-me-me...  
I am still kicking alive! Be patient with me while I am away at this blogging space... 
I pretty active on instagram and twitter. 

Scroll away for some instagram goodness for those who loves pretty manicures and nail art.






The Wah NAILS BOOK OF NAIL ART BY SHARMADEAN REID



No. 1,2,3,4 are some great shapes and floral favourite from @ohailnails. Befriend with this nail fanatic via Instagram!
No. 5,6,7,8 are hotties.. so rad!! I have been following @radnailsisters. They are definitely what they believe in..."Super Rad Nail Sisters are for those who love a Miu Miu handbag but respect a good sneaker.
Last but not least... No.9 & 10Nail illustrations by the famous Wah-nails. Cottongoesballistic is crazy for this site : Wah-nail.com. This site has all the idea bank and crazily colorful nail arts for one to bemuse with all day! If you are a die-hard nailart fanatic, you must not miss a copy of their book (Click on No. 12 to link you to where you can get a copy). They even collaborated with Models OWN to come out with series of nail art stickers!


So what are some of your favourite nail artists, blogs, websites, celebrities or even nail IG-ers? Let me know in your comments below! They may be featured in my next blog post!

No comments: