Monday 31 December 2012

Cool Products : Make A Wish Ring

Here's one last post before saying bye bye to 2012 and a hello to 2013!!!

I was on instagram scrolling through all images taken by fellow instagrammers and I got stumbled upon snowandgraham's. Her caption and picture image pricks my interest and so I did a little googling to read up more about this product. I must share it since it seems like the most appropriate thing to own for any kind of quirky celebration and for those who love a good find.

This ring is designed by designer Bettina Nissen
Her concept is to,( in her own words) ...

“Make A Wish” interprets the moment of happiness when blowing out the candles on a cake. The iconic birthday cake candleholder is transformed into a piece of jewelry that serves as a keepsake of a special day. Buried in a cake as surprise or presented in its beautiful packaging “Make A Wish” will turn anyone’s birthday into a memorable event.
 
Scroll down to oggle at these beauties which are available in 5 different colors!



All Photo Images are from Bettina Nissen Website
Today is the eve of the new year and I am thankful for all of you who read my blog. Thank you for your support and love. I am determine to grow in leaps and bounds and lets blow off the candle and close a chapter of our year and onwards to 2013!!! Happy New Year in Advance!

No comments: