Monday 31 January 2011

Loot : CANON S95


My D.I.Y half moon manicure.Duo color. Both Favourite color of mine.

Color Accent Fuction,Loving the bluish green tint.

My work table is completely filled up with all the knickknacks( Auto shoot)
Image source: mine: a corner of my room using a Fisheye mode.
Nylon Magazine taken with the Color Accent Function.
Never did I know getting a new digital camera is so cheap thrill. As for the past 4 years or so, I have been into the ancient toy cameras. Personal collection includes a mint green Diana Lomo, a Paul Smith Limited Edition and a Fujifilm Instax Mini 7. As such, only recently, do I notice the need to purchase a point and shoot camera for dummy like me. Cut story short, initial idea to get a Canon Powershot S95 once after Lunar New Year, ended up seeing a friend's post on Facebook who wanted to sell hers(*brand new to boot). Grabbing the golden opportunity, her camera is now mine.

Right now, I am a smiling Cheshire cat. Swigging at her tail~

No comments: