Sunday 26 June 2011

D.I.Y: Made with Love ECO BAG




All Images by Cottongoesballistic
Hello fellow friends! June has been a whirlwind month..My time has been stolen I am sure. "Come back days ", said I; but I am sure time and tide waits for no man.

Well, the days been fast but good to me. We've to all learn to cherish each day as it passes for you. A recurring thought keeps coming to me this past month. My brain asked my heart," Sweetheart, what is your love language?". My heart sings," Gifts&Act of Service,Brainy love. I can't survive either way without that." Hence my question to you is that ," Have you got a love language?"

By the way, I want to share with you what have kept me busy these days..See the pictures above? Ain't they cool, I am proud to complete this in mere 8 hours, of course spanning over 3 days..hahaa~



No comments: